These are some of the most comfortable crutches we’ve found. They absorb negative impacts, keeping patients comfortable without the knocking and bumping around of regular hospital crutches.
One of the best things about the In-Motion Pro is the convenient fold, allowing the In-Motion Pro to be placed anywhere or transported when you’re not using them. The In-Motion Pro Underarm Crutch can withstand weight up to 500 lbs, more than anyone should ever need.
- Spring Assist Technology – absorbs negative impact energy and returns positive energy to aid user mobility, with no underarm jamming
- Articulating Crutch Tips – 75-100% of surface coverage at all times to assist in a secure footingv
- Ergonomic Handles – Unique and ergonomic design keeps wrists in natural position, avoiding the ”kinking” caused by traditional crutches
- Folding Capability – Allows users to conveniently put the crutches out of use and out of the way, and with a simple place and click be right back on them
- Heavy Duty Construction – Made to last and can support users up to 500 lbs
- Designed to support good proper posture and to reduce impact on the wrist and underarm reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome