The Lumex Forearm Crutch have all the things that you could ever want or need in a walking aid.
They’re simple, high-functioning and incredibly well-made crutches. It’s structural design is meant to be easy to use, plus the stability and comfort they provide meets the exact requirement we look for when reviewing top notch crutches. It’s perhaps because of their mix of simplicity and robustness that I like them so much. These are the type of crutches that will hold up in pretty much any kind of environment you use them in. Operating instructions are laminated on the product for protection, and these crutches are also capable of supporting up to 300 pounds in weight.
- Comes in a set of two crutches
- Includes laminated color operating instructions
- Leg and forearm sections can be adjusted independently for a custom fit
- Vinyl-coated arm cuffs can be shaped to the user’s arm for extra comfort
- Contoured vinyl handgrip is durable and comfortable
- Telescoping parts have internal bushings and external lock nuts to silence any noise
- Extra-large, non-skid crutch tips provide added traction and stability
- Constructed with high strength aluminum tubing
- Easy push-button height adjustment with locking collet for added security
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0110
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty